Inspections and Certifications
From the inside to the outside, we evaluate your roof, attic, flashing and every other component to your roofing system and report our findings with pictures and detailed descriptions as needed.
Types of Inspection
We inspect your home regarding a specific area of damage that you have directed us to inspect. We then write you an estimate for repair. This type of repair inspection is free of charge.
Inspection For Roof Certification
A roof certification document stating the existing condition of the roof and life expectancy. Typically used when someone is either selling or buying a home where the other party involved requires a licensed roofer to certify the condition of the roof.
The in-depth inspection of your entire roof system. We provide pictures and a report of the overall condition. Prices vary depending on the size, location and detailed required for the inspection. If hired after inspection, the fee is waived.
What We Inspect
- Living area – This will help us identify the general location of the leak.
- Attic space – Enabling us to find the exact location of the leak where it is entering from the roof and also check parts of the ventilation system.
- Attic ventilation system – Evaluating what type of system exists and how it is performing.
- Gutters – Identifying the condition in relations to how it is secured, transition from the roof and flow of water.
- Flashings at penetrations – Looking for any deterioration and aging of material or damage.
- Condition of material – Inspecting the shingles and membrane to determine the remaining life expectancy.
- Valleys, peaks, etc. – Looking at sensitive areas on the roof system for rapid aging, poor installation or any maintenance needed.
Our Other Roofing Services Include:
We believe that a roof is more than a shingle, it's a system built of multiple components that when properly joined together with each unique essential facet will provide the longevity you need for your home. We bring you roof systems built to last, crafted with excellence and quality, a complete package from top to bottom.